Announcing 20 Years of the ATHENA Leadership Model!
Where can you create memorable moments, have unique experiences, and increase your knowledge of the Eight Principles of Enlightened Leadership from the ATHENA Leadership Model (ALM)? At the 2019 Becoming ATHENA: Leading the Way Conference in the beautiful Hudson Valley of New York from Sunday, October 20th to Tuesday, October 22nd!
The Chamber Foundation, in partnership with ATHENA International, the Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce, the Women’s Leadership Alliance, and Dutchess Tourism welcome your attendance at a remarkable three-day conference in the beautiful Hudson Valley region, a national Heritage Area rich in history, the arts, and known around the world for its scenic beauty!
At Becoming ATHENA: Leading the Way, you will…
· Experience the beautiful Hudson Valley region through fantastic excursions, including the Eleanor Roosevelt Center at Val-Kill, Walkway Over the Hudson, United States Military Academy at West Point, scenic Rhinebeck, and much, much more;
· Learn from incredible keynote speakers including Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley, Author of Expect to Win Expect to Win: 10 Proven Strategies for Thriving in the Workplace and Strategize to WIN: The New Way to Start out, Step up, or Start Over in Your Career, and an accomplished singer who will receive the Global ATHENA International Leadership Award;
· Create memorable moments networking with women across the country who believe in the ATHENA International vision” Creating a Balance in Leadership Worldwide" and mission, “Developing, Supporting, and Honoring Women;”
· Enjoy the priceless live premiere of “Hear My Song,” (lyrics and music written and performed by Geena Kaye), an inspiring and moving anthem for ATHENA International and over 7300 ATHENA leaders in 500 communities, 48 states, and 11 countries honoring past and future ATHENA Leaders, including Martha Mertz, Founder of ATHENA International, and the ATHENA Leadership Principles;
· Be inspired by Martha Mertz, Founder of ATHENA International, as she leads a World Café;
· Hear the profound story of Polo Tate, Living Authentically Speaker and author of Deep Dark Blue, a memoir of surviving sexual abuse in the Air Force Academy;
· Participate in a Women Really Mean Business podcast with Jeff Biletnikoff as he hosts live interviews at the conference with professional women sharing their unique journey in the business world;
· Build lifetime relationships with women who value the principles in the ATHENA Leadership Model (ALM);
To register visit: https://becomingathena.org/